Monday, March 16, 2009

Steve's Passing

Friends,
I learned some comforting words from Steve's friend Evan. Evan told me that there was a physician (and dear friend) at Steve's side for the week in the hospital and Steve passed without waking, and without suffering. Evidently, while traveling alone in Thailand (he was never alone as he made friends so easily) he collapsed with a heart attack and lapsed into a coma.
Steve loved to travel, and I am thinking that heaven was about the only place he had not yet visited.
Kate Lyn Reiter

1 comment:

  1. Even in highschool, when we became friends, Steve was bigger than life. His voice could be operatic. He bounded into a room and no room contained him for long. I guess that's why he had to travel the globe.

    If his friends can now connect, even if only to say goodbye to our mutual friend, I think it would be a great tribute, to a great soul.

    ReplyDelete